CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 26, 2009

25 Days of Christmas Sale

Yesterday marked the start of Miao Miao Jewelry's 25 Days of Christmas Sale. After much scientific research (I asked my husband), I decided on an easy schedule of discounts:

The day you buy is the discount you get!

Today is November 26, so your discount on any and all items in my shop is 26.

Nov. 30 = 30% off
Dec. 1 = 1% off
Dec. 20 = 20% off

It's so simple to remember, and gives you incentive to shop this weekend for the best deals! Sales ends December 20.

The last day I will be shipping orders before Christmas is December 21 for standard (Priority Mail), or December 22 for Express Mail. Contact me for quotes on Express Mail any time!

And just in time for Christmas I've listed six new designs - head over now to check them out! I'll also be adding more in the upcoming days and weeks, so keep checking back to see what's new.

Happy Holidays! And remember: shop early and shop often!! ;)

0 comments: