CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 30, 2009

EtsyBloggers Street Team: Featured Shop for August 2009

I recently joined the Etsy Bloggers Street Team, where each month a member is selected for everyone to feature in their blogs. I'm very excited that my first opportunity to participate is for such a great Etsy shop!

This month's featured shop/blogger is memoriesforlifesb, who makes the cutest little scrapbooks and notebooks in many fun different shapes. In fact, I can only find one album in her shop that uses the standard 12x12 format - which is a wedding scrapbook album that she will personalize just for you. What busy scrapper hasn't wished there was someone else they could dump some of their scrapbooking on?

But if you do have the time on your hands to scrapbook regularly, then definitely look into her other offerings. It's hard for me to pick a favorite from all the fun designs, but I'm very tempted to grab this mini baby-boy scrapbook so I can start an album for my one-day-old nephew!

0 comments: