CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 15, 2010

Allie's Getting Married


I've been living under a rock for the past two weeks now, but it's been for a good cause. I was commissioned by Allie from Louisiana to make jewelry for her bridesmaids. And then some jewelry for her mother. There was some drama finding enough chalcedony for all three sets, but it was a great design project. The bracelet had a steep learning curve, but I've now taught myself a new technique that I want to try out again soon!





Congratulations Allie! I hope you have a beautiful wedding. My #1 piece of advice: make sure to actually eat the food at your reception, and at least one full piece of wedding cake. Don't count on your freezer successfully saving it for after your honeymoon!

1 comments:

GingerLily said...

OMG SO PRETTYYYYY!! (I just said that out loud in a weird voice). Wow, love that color.